Syntax checker ?

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson johannbg at hi.is
Fri Feb 23 19:31:09 UTC 2007

Brilliant guys

Am building central configuration server for both FreeRadius and DHCP
that will push configuration files to 3 diffrent servers
since im almost done with the radius setup ( I just have to
add to the script on the server side to check if radius
is running after it recevied the new configuration if not copy
the old files back and restart, will add that on monday and add
dialup password attribute to the radius ldap schema move the adsl users
entry from the users file and into ldap.
Dont think students and staff are *smart* enough to know if they would
change their passwords they would have to change it also on their routers
at home so adding a dialpassword attribute would save a lot of headache).

Then I'll fetch latest DHCP and start upgrading it from 2 to 3
and cleaning up couple of legacy problems on the way;).
Also noticed that you can now include files Nice :)
Gonna play with the failover little bit..

If any is intressted I can post scripts and configurations and docs
of the implementation...

Thanks for quick answers..

Best regards
            Johann B.