VLAN & DHCP server

Suhaime Raeze suhaime at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:43:53 UTC 2007

Hi...

Im new at configuring dhcp server for vlan. I tried to find sources from the net and there are various ways which i admit is too complicated or i couldnt comprehend the instructions.

I using the 3COM 5500G as the vlan switch  and intend to use one (1) linux server as the DHCP server for the whole network. The plan is that my organization should have 4 vlans and all the dhcp request should come from the dhcp server

Question is whats the step-by-step to implement this? Any help, guides, URl is appreacited

Reagrds

Suhaime