omapi subclass eta

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Tue May 30 21:55:22 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 04:40:21PM -0500, John Hascall wrote:
> Is there an estimated time when creating and deleting subclasses
> via omapi might be implemented?

Untested sources are on HEAD that purport to do this.  I don't have
a fixed date for 3.1.0, but we're hoping for a release sometime this
year.

                        Changes since 3.0 (New Features)

- Support for adding, removing, and managing class and subclass statements
  via OMAPI.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."