"Rejected" peer notifications?

Jeff Sumner jeff.sumner at nationalcity.com
Tue May 30 20:16:44 UTC 2006

I'm seein' lots of:

bind update on 10.244.60.54 from dhcp-peer-01 rejected: unknown IP address

In my logs. Both servers are 3.0.4. I deleted the secondary server's leases
file in the hopes that the entries would go away, but they've not
(obviously!) even in the "recover-wait" state the server is in.

Any suggestions?

***National City made the following annotations