Multiple DHCP server processes

Jim Hribnak hribnak at nucleus.com
Thu May 25 19:02:18 UTC 2006

This is exactly what we do..  we queue up additions to the dhcp.conf file
and then make the changes on the 5 minute mark if there is anything queued
up.  It has worked flawlessly  for the last 7 years or so.  If something
needs to be tweaker (which is rare) and in most causes someone put the
person in the wrong group, and that has to be changed at which point it is a
manual change and a manual restart.,

Jim