conflicting command line options and dhcp.conf statements

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Wed May 17 15:53:36 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 09:48:50AM -0700, Ted Lemon wrote:
> that this is the most reasonable behavior.   Maybe if you send Dave Hankins a
> patch, he'll put it in the next release!   :')

Modulo someone verifying BIND 9 does this the same way, I'll apply that
patch.

But don't send it to me...all patches, feature requests, and so forth
should go to dhcp-suggest at isc.org, our ticketing system for feature
improvements.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."