Configuration questions

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Mon May 15 17:44:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 01:08:48PM -0400, Andrew C. Dingman wrote:
> I haven't really made any use of my C skills since college, so I don't
> know that I feel up to writing a patch for include, but I care much more
> about the case matches. Maybe I'll try my hand at the include patch at
> home some time.

'include "filename";' is already in 3.0.*.  It is limited - in that
it recurses the configuration parsing engine (so any include file is
implicitly global) - but is works and is in common use.

See 'man 5 dhcpd.conf'.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."