Static Leases in 3.0.4r1

Thomas Zenz Thomas.Zenz at oenb.at
Mon Jun 12 09:27:08 UTC 2006

Hey

I am useing ISC DHCP for more than 4 years.
Now we upgraded to 3.0.4r1.

I use a file with static leases. Because the Client can be in two
different buildings(Subnets), there exist 2 entries.:

host AGP124_1
{
        hardware ethernet 00:0f:20:7d:96:5b;
        fixed-address 10.140.1.24;
        option host-name "AGP124";
        ddns-hostname "AGP124";
        ddns-domainname "ad.oenb.co.at";
        update-static-leases true;
}

host AGP124_2
{
        hardware ethernet 00:0f:20:7d:96:5b;
        fixed-address 10.240.1.24;
        option host-name "AGP124";
        ddns-hostname "AGP124";
        ddns-domainname "ad.oenb.co.at";
        update-static-leases true;
}

Since the Upgrade, the leases file wins, even there is a entry in the
static file.

Is there a new configuration entry for static entries?

regards
Tom