client options not appended

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Wed Jun 7 16:54:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 12:29:34AM -0700, Chris Zimmermann wrote:
> For instance, DHO_ROUTERS and DHO_NAME_SERVERS are requested options
> in the DHCPINFORM, bu the DHCPACK inresponse to this frame does not
> include them.  The DHCPOFFER response to a DHCPDISCOVER frame does
> have these options provided.
>
> How do I get these options to be included in a DHCPINFORM?

That's an odd problem to have.  As far as I'm aware, it shouldn't be
possible.

My only guess would be that you've scoped the options such that they
are accessible to clients at lease acquisition time, but not at INFORM
time.

So your config file probably holds the answer.

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."