Partner Down State

Kingston, Ken Ken.Kingston at aliant.ca
Mon Jun 5 16:20:31 UTC 2006

I'm in the process of switching from the Sun Dhcp Server (lack of a
particular functionality) to the ISC Dhcp server. I'm executing a
serious of test cases. I cannot find a way to put my server into Partner
Down State - I've tried omshell with some examples I've found but no
luck. Anybody know how to do this (yes I've followed what documentation
I could find). Also would appreciate any comments or experiences on
performance and expected # of clients on a SUN 240.

Thanks