DHCP server with authentication option - 90.

sandeep.vashisht at wipro.com sandeep.vashisht at wipro.com
Mon Jun 5 08:12:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have written a client which work on the authentication option - 90.
In this client every dhcp packet will be authenticated as given in the
RFC-3118.
I have nearly comleted the work on client.

But I am not able to find out a server which works on the parallel
grounds.
I want  a server which checks the client options and finds that the
client is coming with the dhcp option - 90 in discover request.
Then he works according to the RFC - 3118.

Rgds,
-sandeep