Dhcp config

Kingston, Ken Ken.Kingston at aliant.ca
Thu Jun 1 14:46:21 UTC 2006

I have a system that has several thousand ip tv set-top boxes. I need to
configure dhcp to point a few (up to 100) to a test set of application
servers. They are all the same type of set-top box and are on the same
flat network. The only unique thing I have to key on is the mac address.
I have tried a combination of classes/subclasses but have had no luck
(still goes to the main pool and points to the production servers.
Anybody have a sample config that would do something like this.

Thanks