host statement scope rules (ISC DHCP 3.0.5b1)

Sten Carlsen sten at s-carlsen.dk
Mon Jul 31 23:09:35 UTC 2006

You just hit the point I try to make. I still have not seen anything
close to a crystal clear definition for what it means to place the host
statement in different places in the file.

IF there is an unclear point about precedence, like mentioned, I think
at least a warning to that effect is appropriate. For longer term, I
think this really needs to be sorted out so it really IS crystal clear.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting: