include statement

Hai Tao taoh666 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 21:28:20 UTC 2006

OS: Suse linux 10.1
  and this is what I got when I "rcdhcpd start"

  host:/etc # rcdhcpd start
Starting DHCP server Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server V3.0.3
Copyright 2004-2005 Internet Systems Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/sw/dhcp/
Can't open /etc/dhcpd/10_0_1_0: No such file or directory
  in my dhcpd.conf include statement, I give the absolute path, /etc/dhcpsubnets/10_0_1_0. How can I find the new restricted enviroment, or how can I change from chrooted enviroment?

Bruce Hudson <Bruce.Hudson at Dal.Ca> wrote:

You do not provide a lot of information, such as what the "rcdhcpd"
script is doing or even what OS/release you are using. That makes it
hard to say anything definitive.

At a guess, I would suspect that your DHCP daemon is being run in
a "chrooted" environment. Some releases copy the config file from the
main directories into the restricted environment but may not copy your
extra files.
--
Bruce A. Hudson | Bruce.Hudson at Dal.CA
UCIS, Networks and Systems |

Sincerely,

Hai Tao

taoh666 at yahoo.com