status update

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Tue Dec 12 15:11:17 UTC 2006

>From: "SCOTT BURGIN" <SBURGIN at salliemae.com>
>
>Thank you for summarizing this.  Very helpful.
>With regards to differentiating the PXE boot, how would one do so ?

The easiest way would be with a class, eg:

class "pxe-clients" {
 match if substring (option vendor-class-identifier, 0, 9)="PXEClient";
 max-lease-time 600;
}

You could also add any other PXE specific things into the class as well
such as next-server, tftp filenames, and so on.

regards,
-glenn
--
Glenn Satchell     mailto:glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au | Some days we are