dhcp relay - not working.

foomail123 foomail123 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 18:46:25 UTC 2006

Thank you for information.
However, I have situation
1) interfaces are not configured when dhcp relay is
started. How does dhcp relay get refreshed/notified ?I
modified dhcrelay.c to:
        discover_interfaces (DISCOVER_UNCONFIGURED);
but does not work !

2) I want dhcrelay to listen not on just one but
a set of interfaces. How do I get this going ?

Right now, dhcrelay does not receive any dhcp packets
!

Thanks,