FW: Config help!

Elliott Bujan ebujan at initialplants.com
Wed Apr 5 15:04:32 UTC 2006

Yes.
I realized that I wasn't using the script from /etc/rc.d/init.d/
What I was doing was
cd /etc/rc.d/init.d/
dhcpd start|stop   (I ommitted "./") and instead it looked under /usr/sbin/

Now if I do
cd /etc/rc.d/init.d/
./dhcpd start|stop    (works as designed)

--
You did, thanks a lot.

Bruce A. Hudson				| Bruce.Hudson at Dal.CA
UCIS, Networks and Systems		|
Dalhousie University			|
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada		| (902) 494-3405