Sign up now to learn how Security Information Exchange (SIE) & Passive DNS are changing the way investigators are effectively collaborating.
The Security Information Exchange (SIE) and ISC’s Passive DNS System (DNSDB) are public benefit projects that are contributing to a shift in the way security companies work with each other.
Please sign up now for one of two webinars on March 29th, 2011 (click here).
In this webinar, we will:
- Provide an Overview of SIE, Passive DNS, and the DNSDB
- Give a context of how this will help the Security industry evolve into more effective Private-Private and Public-Private partnerships
- Demonstrate how different security companies are using SIE to collaborate and share, quietly, behind the scenes, while publicly competing with these same “SIE peers.”
- Provide examples of how Passive DNS is pulling back the covers, allowing the good guys to see the bad guy activities, helping to “take back DNS.”
- Provide step-by-step guidance to help organizations join the SIE and Passive DNS efforts.
For more information on SIE or Passive DNS, please E-mail email@example.com.
- BIND 10
- Other Software Projects
- security advisories
- software forums
- ABOUT ISC