BIND 10 is ISC’s next generation of BIND, the most widely used DNS server on the internet. Now in its fourth year, BIND 10 has reached a major milestone: the Alpha Release of our authoritative nameserver!
- To download the Alpha Release, complete the survey here. The download link will be provided after the completion of the survey.
- To discuss your testing with the BIND 10 user community: email@example.com
BIND 10 Alpha is a fully featured authoritative nameserver, focusing on:
- Supporting all major DNS protocol standards, including DNSSEC and DDNS
- Generic DB backend framework (currently with SQLite3)
- Fast and memory efficient in-memory backend
- Modular architecture for better customization and resilience
If you want to…
- …get started testing out the software, start with the BIND 10 Guide.
- …receive news about BIND 10, join the BIND 10 Announcement List, check out our NewsMedia, or read the BIND 10 category of the ISC Blogs.
- …look for hints for building BIND 10 on operating systems.
- …report a bug, visit our trac website then click New Ticket at the top.
- …join our sponsors, visit our BIND 10 Sponsors Page
- …be a BIND 10 developer, check out the BIND 10 Wiki and make sure to join the BIND 10 Developers List.
BIND 10 is built through the generous support of our current sponsors:
CIRA, JPRS, AFNIC, CNNIC, Comcast, CZ.NIC, DENIC, Google, RIPE NCC, Registro.br, .NZ Registry Services, SIDN and Technical Center of Internet