BIND 9.16 is approaching EOL in April, 2024

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Mon Mar 11 20:09:26 UTC 2024

I assume the day is approaching when the packages in the COPR
repositories will be changed; isc/bind-esv will have 9.18 (instead of
9.16), and ics/bind will have 9.20

So that we might start weaving this into our maintenance plans, is there
a projected date on which this will happen?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska