KSAP - How to manually rollover keys documentation?

Eddie Rowe Eddie.Rowe at werdev.com
Wed Sep 27 21:02:16 UTC 2023

I am using the nifty feature of the KASP in 9.16.23, but I cannot seem to locate documentation on how to manually rollover keys in case this is needed in the future. The documentation is excellent as far as discussing the steps involved for the manual or semi-automatic but I am not seeing the steps and tools you would use to rollover manually when using the KASP feature.  Am I overlooking another document or KB article on this topic?