One of my zones is failing, don't know why.

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Oct 5 17:31:27 UTC 2023

Can’t tell anything from a log snippet and incomplete config. Use named -px to provide more complete but sanitized configuration file and look what is happening when the zone is loaded on primary. You sent a log that confirms what you are saying - the primary is not serving the zone, but you need to look closely when named starts why the zone isn’t loaded.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.