Question about URL being logged by resolver

Nick Tait nick at tait.net.nz
Sat Nov 4 02:29:10 UTC 2023

Hi J.

I'm not sure what the cause of the URLs is, but I can confirm I'm seeing
the same URLs in my own logs. The queries originate from multiple
devices on my internal network - all Apple devices I think.

My advice: I wouldn't waste too much effort trying to solve this one, as
it is almost certainly something that you will have no control over.
E.g. It could be something bogus on a web page that these devices have
all accessed?

Nick.