Correlation between NOTIFY-Source and AXFR-Source

Paul Stead paul.stead at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 17:37:46 UTC 2023

Sorry I should have made it clearer that the notifier should only be
shuffled to the top of the list if it is a defined primary for said zone.

I.e An IP on the notify-from list, but not a configured primary wouldn't be
in the list of primaries for that zone so would not be shuffled to the top
of the list.

Anand has done a better job at describing this function in other software
than my attempts

Paul