Fwd: Build errors for nsupdate 9.18.6

sri b srib456 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:54:45 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am getting errors while building nsupdate (bind) version 9.18.6, for my
project.  I have attached the configure.log with this mail for your
reference. Can you please advise on how to successfully compile?

The autoconf version is as below.

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69

The libtool version is as below.

libtoolize (GNU libtool) 2.4.6

We are getting below error while building.

checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking for
/opt/crosstool/armv7-cortex_a7_v3-linux-gnueabihf/bin/armv7-cortex_a7_v3-linux-gnueabihf-gcc
option to accept ISO C99... none needed
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking whether the C compiler works... no
See `config.log' for more details

Thanks.