Only one DS key comes back in query

frank picabia fpicabia at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:53:24 UTC 2022

I think I see the problem now.  The values in the file dsset-example.com
generated by signing the zone are not good.  I believe this was the bad
value being provided as reported by the registrar.  It was mentioned
in a user's comment on the DNSSEC guide that using the dsset file
wasn't the thing to do.  Using one of the other approaches with
dnssec-dsfromkey is needed.  The values in dsset file begin the
same but it's different.