Problem resolving a domain

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri May 13 14:04:37 UTC 2022

> The problem is also that google and quad9 and most of the rest of the internet seem to be able to resolve it.

Yes, that’s **the problem**. There’s no pressure to get Barclays to fix this.

If you are a customer, complain loudly. Advice your customers who are customers to complain loudly.

They are non-compliant and need to deploy the fix at their side.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.