Building contrib modules for 9.18.2 fails

Josef Moellers jmoellers at suse.de
Mon Apr 25 10:20:55 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm trying to build bind 9.18.2 with the contrib modules, but this fails
for contrib/dlz/modules/wildcard.

Without any modifications to the spec file used for 9.18.1, it fails
because it does not have "FALLTHROUGH" and "UNREACHABLE()", whose use is
new in 9.18.2, defined.

I tried to solve this by including <isc/util.h> and adding
"-I../../../../lib/isc/include" to the CFLAGS in the Makefile but
that then fails because the modules have a simpler definition of
"isc_result_t"

My code to build the modules is:
# special build for the plugins
for d in contrib/dlz/modules/*; do