BIND 'max-cache-size' Value on FreeBSD-13.0

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Mon Sep 13 07:40:42 UTC 2021

Hi,

if you have reliable reproducer, please fill an issue at https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues

While this mailing list is monitored by the BIND 9 team, it’s more practical to have an issue filled by
a person experiencing the problem where we can interact directly and ask additional questions.
Scraping the information from the mailing list chatter is very impractical.

Thanks,
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org