Any interest in a write-up showing how to configure BIND 9.17x with DoH and LetsEncrypt?

Richard T.A. Neal richard at richardneal.com
Sun May 30 15:24:49 UTC 2021

DNS over HTTPS support appears to be steadily increasing and it looks like the next version of Windows 10, Windows 10 21H2, will including support for DoH at the operating system level.

I spent a little time this weekend setting-up BIND 9.17.13 on Ubuntu 21.04 and configuring the system as a recursive resolver offering DNS over HTTPS using a LetsEncrypt certificate.

Is there any interest in me writing this up as a web article, or has everyone who's interested in DoH already got it running comfortably in their test environment?

Best.

Richard.