Problems with compiling BIND 9.17.10 or above ...

Zhéxué M. @SysAdmin sys.admin at xn--zhxu-cloud-c7ac.eu
Wed May 26 17:07:02 UTC 2021

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to update my BIND server to the current version 9.10.17 and keep getting stuck in the compile process.

First I compiled and installed the tool "NGHTTP/2" under "/user/local/nghttp2/1.43.0/".
But the "CONFIGURE" - process constantly brings me the error message "...error: libnghttp2 not found.

The path of the library is set correctly...

What else can I do? What is possibly going wrong here?

Best regards from Berlin

Matthias
The diversity of human dignity
"Jede Handlung, die mit gutem Willen und Wirksamkeit
ausgeführt wird, ist eine mystische Handlung"