New BIND releases are available: 9.11.32, 9.16.16, and 9.17.13

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu May 20 16:18:21 UTC 2021

Well, yes, that’s why the default was reverted. There’s a bug in the feature, and there’s already MR fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If anybody is willing to test the fix, I would be happy to point them towards the MR (and patch).

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.