DOH or DOT Forwarder in BIND and is DOH GA?

Richard T.A. Neal richard at richardneal.com
Sat Jun 12 12:24:16 UTC 2021

Mainsh – I haven’t done any experimenting with DOT, but there’s a guide for configuring DOH at the following page. It requires BIND 9.17.10 or higher (DOH isn’t being backported to BIND 9.16): https://www.isc.org/blogs/doh-talkdns/

Walter – I’m not sure why you’d say DOH/DOT is dead and to instead use DNSSEC. DOH/DOT and DNSSEC are two completely different things meant for two completely different DNS functions – there is no overlap.

Best,

Richard.