Can't use Bind DLZ through LDAPS SSL

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Feb 17 16:14:58 UTC 2021

On 2/16/21 11:54 PM, Dario García Díaz-Miguel via bind-users wrote:
> Hi everybody,

Hi,

> Since I'm a little bit desperate with this issue, and after asking
> this on reddit (r/sysadmin) and serverfault with low or none responses,

I think it would be worth half an hour or so to test stunnel.  It should
be able to help prove your overall end to end design works.  Having a
successful end to end design will also help defend the use of the tool.

You can also probably dig deeper into why you might need stunnel
independently of does the design work.

Sometimes having additional information, via a crutch, helps in
diagnosing problems.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die