Multisite deployment issue

Daniel Armando Rodriguez drodriguez at unau.edu.ar
Mon Aug 2 20:06:31 UTC 2021

Was wondering If would be possible to setup a forwarding scheme just for
some subdomains, I emphasize the fact that master is publicly accesible
and current need is to locally resolv a bunch of subdomains of the same
zone. I think image attached in previuos message is pretty explanatory,
but currently my setup doen not work as (I) expected.