DoH plugin for BIND

Chuck Aurora ca at nodns4.us
Sat May 2 18:38:35 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-02 11:32, Michael De Roover wrote:
> Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. Until now I subscribed to the
> whole business-only IP idea the whole time. I never thought that ISP's
> or other mail servers would allow this (though granted, mine doesn't
> discriminate either). Meanwhile Microsoft still blocks one of my
> sender IP's (e3.nixmagic.com which was the last one to enter the set
> of edge servers). Maybe phasing out my edge servers wouldn't be a bad

You might be surprised to hear this, but it's worth your time to talk
to Microsoft about that.  I have found numerous times over several
years that Microsoft's postmaster desk is staffed by real humans who
respond in a timely manner, and better yet: they seem to be truly
interested in helping their users communicate via email.