checkzone from stdin?

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed Apr 8 19:05:36 UTC 2020

Matt,

this has been merged into March release 9.17.0:

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/merge_requests/2552

Unfortunately, we don’t backport new features, so either you need to follow the 9.17 track or backport the patch yourself. It should be fairly straightforward to backport it to 9.16 branch since the codebases don’t differ much yet.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC