Named Service

Peter DeVries pdevries at quotient-inc.com
Tue Jan 22 17:37:30 UTC 2019

You should want the -chroot portion so you are running named in a chroot
environment but you don't need it.  There are two files named.service and
named-chroot.service.  There is also rndc-startup.service (maybe the wrong
filename) that helps configure rndc if it isn't already.  I typically
remove that and opt for my own manual rndc config.

Peter