DNSSEC: give KSK from my domain to parent zones

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Oct 3 19:35:45 UTC 2018

You give the matching DS record via your registrar much the same way as you do the NS RRset or glue address records.  If your registrar doesn’t support DNSSEC you will need to change registrars.

If your parent zone uses CDS or CDNSKEY then publish those records at the zone apex.

If your parent zone is not signed then start complaining.

--
Mark Andrews