RPZ zone update how to sync

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri May 18 14:02:37 UTC 2018

On 18.05.18 19:29, Blason R wrote:
>I have this other query on RPZ; I have one master server [lets say
>masterns.test.com.] on cloud. One slave [slavens.test.com] in my
>organization and our partner would also want to sync with slave but not
>with master server.

why? is there any logic in this?

>How can one slave can sync with other slave? Can someone please enlighten
>me?
>

>masterns.test.com <=====>slavens.test.com <====>partnerns.partner.com

it possible without problems - just allos xfers from partner on your slave.
you can also configure your slave to notify your partner.

However I would recommend your partner trying master - this way they can
fetch the zone even if your slave fails.

Linux is like a teepee: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...