notify explicit and also-notify

Bob McDonald bmcdonaldjr at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:30:58 UTC 2018

This gets much more involved the further downstream you go.

For example, when a downstream slave (true or stealth) provides transfers
to a further downstream slave (true or stealth), the notify options can get
a bit messy.

Bottom line is it requires some detailed analysis and probably some
pictures.

Regards,

Bob