Configuration advice for a post-8020 world

Woodworth, John R John.Woodworth at CenturyLink.com
Mon Feb 13 16:39:48 UTC 2017

Mark,

Good point on NS records and thanks for the background on this.  Guess
it's always better to follow the spec rather than lean on a side effect
with fingers crossed :)

/John

> --
> Mark Andrews, ISC
> PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org

-- THESE ARE THE DROIDS TO WHOM I REFER:
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.