bind localhost domain not working

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Sun Feb 12 01:23:00 UTC 2017

You need to configure the stub resolvers to use this nameserver.

One way to do this is to update the DHCP server configuration to
tell the hosts on the network to use the nameserver instead of the
nameserver is currently is announcing.  You can often do this by
logging into the router and updating the setting there.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org