resolution problem

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed May 25 06:44:05 UTC 2016

On 24.05.16 11:14, Thomas Schulz wrote:
>Our server here running BIND 9.10.3-P4 seems to handle it OK. Do some
>versions of Bind work with this broken setup while other versions do
>not? I wonder what versions of Bind are running on the two servers
>that do work and what versions on the two that do not.

I can't tell you under what circumstances it works and when it doesn't.
I can only repeat that this setup is broken and why.

There's no point of complaining before it's fixed, it's just ranting:
"I have broken setup and it doesn't work on some servers..."

Spam = (S)tupid (P)eople's (A)dvertising (M)ethod