Regarding compiling BIND 9.10.3-p4 on a SystemD Distro

Tue Mar 22 18:42:05 UTC 2016

Hello all

I recently compiled and installed BIND 9.10.3-p4 from source on a system
running CentOS 7. This is for practice purposes. Ive been searching all of
the net and I cannot find the answer to this one question of mine: How do I
create the systemd service unit configuration file for the named.service? I
want to be able to run named using systemctl start named.service just like
any other service that I installed on CentOS 7.  Any help will be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you

Sean