about NS server authorize

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Mar 21 14:51:52 UTC 2016

As others said this isn't really a BIND issue.

EPP key is what some Registrars call the authorization code for domain registration transfers.

Did you recently attempt to transfer this zone from one Registrar to another?   Did you get confirmation that the transfer (not just the request for transfer) completed?   Before you requested the transfer did you unlock the domain?   If you don't unlock before transferring many Registrars will not only refuse the transfer but will block new transfer attempts for 30 days.