Questions on how to setup Reverse DNS in bind 9

John W. Blue john.blue at rrcic.com
Mon Jul 18 02:46:41 UTC 2016

Ken,

You typically will not be delegated reverse DNS.  Honestly, I would contact godaddy support directly and see if they can adjust it for you.  As in, not on your server directly but either tell you how to do it in a control panel on your side of the fence or they just do it from their side.

Best regards,

John

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/>