Help DNS

Daniel Ryšlink daniel.ryslink at dialtelecom.cz
Mon Aug 24 00:30:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

Your view "local" is not configured to propagate domain "ctc.cu"
authoritatively. This view is configured to propagate only two zones
authoritatively: cam.ctc.cu and Konsole outp0.168.192.in-addr.arpa
Konsole output
0.168.192.in-addr.arpa. Since "ctc.cu" is neither of them, the
nameserver would have to resolve your request via a recursive query, and
since no record for ctu.cu exists in the global domain tree hierarchy,
you get the NXDOMAIN response.

A few pointers - try to use the recommended YYYYMMDDnn format for SERIAL
in SOA. Also try not to use nslookup.

Konsole output

--
S pozdravem,