DNSSEC secondary (free)

Mathew Ian Eis Mathew.Eis at nau.edu
Fri Aug 21 16:22:33 UTC 2015

I gathered what little I know from here: https://forums.he.net/index.php?topic=1006.0 where one of their admins says "DNSSEC records can be stored and served, but no additional processing is performed.”

If you’re loading through zone transfers, this should be enough for secondary service - and the admin suggests as much on the same thread. (but again, no personal experience yet)

Mathew Eis
Northern Arizona University
Information Technology Services
mathew.eis at nau.edu