Architecture Questions

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed May 28 14:46:33 UTC 2014

On 28.05.14 14:04, Baird, Josh wrote:
> I realize that it is considered a bad practice for any authoritative
> servers to perform recursion.

But it's not bad practice for recursive servers to provide authoritative
service for your own domains.

(like it's very bad when athletes dring much of alcohol, but it's very good
when alcoholics sport...)

The main issue I met when providing recursion for other companies (ISP's
clients) happened when some of them migrated their zones to different zone
providers and they forgot to tell us...

such thing should not happen with your company's domains...
Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are